The International Day of the Icelandic Horse - 1 May
The tour to win
Time frame: 1 October – 30 April
- 1 night including breakfast in a hotel in Reykjavik
- 2 nights including breakfast in the countryside
- Rental car for 4 days, incl. CDW and taxes
- Use of GPS & No additional fee for 2nd driver
- Pick up and drop off fee for the car at the airport
- Detailed road map
- 24/7 emergency service
- Taxes and service fee
- Flight to Iceland
About Hey Iceland:
Hey Iceland offers a vast network of over 170 carefully selected accommodations; ranging from small, cozy and rustic to larger places perfect for groups - all are located in the peaceful and beautiful Icelandic countryside. We also offer truly unforgettable tours for all season, whether you want and adarenalin-filled adventure or a more serence and peaceful experience.
We are committed to sustainable tourism, and by choosing Hey Iceland, you are supporting local business and making a positive contribution to rural communities in Iceland. The travel agency was founded by farmers in 1980 and is still majority-owned by the farmers, thus profits stay local.