- Deze evenement zijn geslaagd.
Þorvaldur Kristjánsson on breeding tour in Germany
maart 17, 2022 - maart 20, 2022
The former breeding director of Iceland is going on a tour in Germany and will deal with many topics concerning Icelandic horse breeding in theory and practice. In the period from 17 to 20 March 2022 (10:00 – 15:00) he will give lectures at four different locations:
Thurs. 17.03. Fri. 18.03. Sat. 19.03. Sun. 20.03.
Kronshof Icelandic Horse Stud, Am Kronshof 1, 21368 Dahlenburg Westphalian Horse Stud Book, Sudmühlenstraße 33, 48157 Münster-Handorf Ellenbach Stud, Pond 1, 34260 Kaufungen
Olympic riding facility Munich-Riem, Landshamer Str. 11, 81929 Munich
At each location the following topics will be covered:
- History of Icelandic Horse Breeding, Important Progenitors and Breeding Evaluations of the Icelandic Horse.
- Current examination system, main points and aims related to the “dream horse
- Sense and purpose of breeding and sport tests
- Relationship between conformation and riding qualities
The seminar will be held in English – if necessary, the topics will also be translated into German. Registration is done by clicking on the respective date.
Fee: 50,00 EUR (includes seminar fee with lunch, drinks, coffee/cake)Guðbjörn H. Jónsson
Leiter der IPZV Bundesgeschäftsstelle